If you are looking for an aesthetic skin treatment with natural ways and non-surgical methods, definitely you have to take a look at Micro-needling with activated PRP. Also called as blood facial, this is positioned at high ranked aesthetic procedure even with celebrities. This procedure does not involve the usage of any artificial fillers or surgeries to resolve skin issues. It uses the natural healing abilities of the body to fade off the aging indications while providing you a firm, youthful and natural-looking skin. The diverse kinds of Micro-needling with activated PRP aesthetics treatments are becoming widespread by employing the patient’s body proteins and growth factors to restore healthy skin cells and the lost volume in the skin. Keep reading below to know everything about this globally popular skin treatment.
What Is A Micro-needling with activated PRP?
- Also termed as medical micro-needling or collagen induction therapy, is a safe and effective treatment for getting overall skin improvement. Small needles are employed in a pen-like, oscillating device that creates several small holes on the surface of the skin. The creation of measured micro-injuries generated a natural healing response. The body responds by generating collagen and elastin while also peeling off the outer layer of the skin to showcase the new skin below.
- This treatment is paired with platelet-rich plasma (PRP). PRP is present in the blood and is abundant in all the natural growth factors, cytokines, platelets, and chemokines. All these key aspects for developing natural healing and enhancing the development of collagen. The PRP is extracted from the patient’s own body is applied to the skin surface before, during, and after completing the micro-needling treatment. When the micro-needling is combined with PRP application, the results can be doubled after every procedure.
- Micro-needling with activated PRP is a precise mixture of micro-needling and PRP treatment. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a high concentration of platelet-rich plasma that is a protein derived from the whole blood. This is achieved by spinning it in a centrifugal machine to separate the red blood cells. The separately drawn PRP has a high concentration of growth factors which is much higher to whole blood in the body.
- The growth factors will be the driving force for tissue healing and increasing the repair process that is responsible for repairing the issues in the skin cells. This treatment is widely used in recent years especially with individuals who are searching for natural methods for refreshing the face or body without using any fillers or Botox-like procedures.
- PRP injections employed in Micro-needling with activated PRP are filled with growth factors in these platelets to stimulate the body for developing more collagen. This natural skin rejuvenation treatment employs the patient’s cells to give a refreshing look providing overall skin improvement by increasing the quality of the skin and restoring the skin issues.
Micro-needling with activated PRP Procedure:
- The treatment starts with the usage of numbing cream an hour after the treatment. The treatment site is cleansed and a thin layer of PRP is applied before beginning the treatment. Then there will be a micro-needling process portion on the target regions as per the plan.
- The skin will be mildly bloody and look reddish as the procedure is finished with the suggestion that you refrain from using other skin products or washing the treated site for at least an hour. For few days, be sure to protect the skin from sun rays with protective clothing.
- The treatment is usually safe but includes some mild side effects that will go away in few days. The Micro-needling with activated PRP has an exclusive mixture of PRP with micro-needling that encourages the healing process.
- Your skin will appear sunburnt soon after the treatment, but not as much to be intolerable. There may be some amount of bruising around the eyes or mouth in rare situations. Is it a Micro-needling with activated PRP? Know Everything About This Skin Treatment. It may also lead to crusting or moderate skin peeling when there is resurfacing of the skin. The results may be seen in few weeks depending on the overall skin quality, health, and individual healing ability. The new collagen will be developed and the skin will look refreshed with new skin cells.
Why Is The Micro-needling with activated PRP Procedure Highly Effective?
With the extraction of stem cells from the patient’s blood and abundance in growth factors, they will function in a natural way to impact the anti-aging problems. As it is drawn from your own body, it is safe without any severe risk of getting any adverse effects. The result will be permanent as these elements will be employed on Is a Micro-needling with activated PRP? Know Everything About This Skin Treatment the target areas to naturally restore the impaired cells. It works by replacing the lost volume and helping the skin to come back with original firmness.
The outcomes from this treatment are generated gradually as there is a development of collagen. Once the first week is completed, you will see the unique glow in the region. There will be the development of smooth, even, and bright skin after the expected period is completed. This requires people to follow a series of treatments as per the suggestions of specialists to achieve optimal results. The treatments are done in a series and are scheduled with a gap of 4-6 weeks apart.
Side Effects And Recovery:
The specific recovery period and intensity of side effects are reliant on the intensity of the procedure. A moderate treatment may only lead to the development of redness and minor swelling for just one or two days. A more aggressive procedure may induce aggressive redness, small scabs, and swelling for a week. Expert aestheticians will ensure there are no dangerous adverse effects but some exceptions for individuals with bleeding issues who should refrain from such minimally invasive treatments.
The skin Scholar has a motive to associate with individuals of all ages and gender on a journey to induce healthy skin, self-esteem, stressing the positive beauty points. They want to support the clients to maintain optimal health of their skin, using their qualifications and unique expertise in medical and cosmetic dermatology.